English is the official language of the symposium. PPT slides and posters should be in English. Oral talks should also be presented in English.
Keynote talks are 30 minutes each with 10 minutes Q & A.
Main talks in sessions are 20 minutes each with 10 minutes Q & A.
Other oral presentations are 15 minutes including 2 minutes Q & A.
- Please notice the time limit for oral presentations.
- Any questions please contact with us email@example.com
If you attend on-site
- Only PowerPoint, KEYNOTE and PDF files will be accepted for oral presentations. Please upload your files upon registration or one day before your presentation and check in advance. Your files will be erased after the symposium. To keep the symposium flowing, personal laptop is not allowed.
- Please make sure arrive at the session room 10 minutes before your session and introduce yourself to the session chair(s)
If you attend online
- Please follow up the system testing schedule for oral presentation and test your system with the technical staff.
- Video recording of your presentation is recommended to avoid internet turbulence.
- Please make sure that you wait online in the Waiting Room 15 minutes before your session and introduce yourself to the session chair(s).
- On-site: All posters will be displayed throughout the symposium. We request poster presenters who attend on site be available for discussion throughout the conference.
- Online: There is specialized zone online for poster display. Please submit your electronic poster and sound recording of your poster presentation by April 10, 2021.
- Each poster will be assigned a number that corresponds to the displaying board. Note that posters should not exceed 120 cm (height) and 90 cm (width), and should be in portrait orientation.